In the treatment of personal data, LA PALA D’ORO guarantees compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, on the Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21st December, which approves its Regulations, as well as the LSSICE 34/2002, of 11th July, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. Therefore, it informs all users that the data sent or supplied through this website will be incorporated into an automated file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, in which the party responsible for said file is: LA PALA D’ORO.
LA PALA D’ORO reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy at any time, in order to adapt it to new legislation or changes in its activities, being in force the one published on our website at any given time.
- QUALITY AND PURPOSE
By clicking on the “Send” button (or equivalent) incorporated in our forms, the user declares that the information and data provided therein are accurate and truthful. In order that the information provided is always up to date and does not contain errors, the User must communicate, as soon as possible, any modifications to their personal data that may occur, as well as any rectifications of erroneous data in the event that any is detected. The User guarantees that the data provided are true, exact, complete and up to date, and is responsible for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation. Depending on the form and/or e-mail you access or send, the information you provide will be used for the purposes described below, and you therefore expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that it will be processed for the following purposes:
- Those specifically indicated on each of the pages where the electronic registration form appears.
- In general, to attend to your requests, queries, comments, orders or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact that we make available to our users, followers or readers.
- To inform you about queries, requests, activities, products, news and/or services; via e-mail, fax, Whatsapp, Skype, telephone provided, social communities (Social Networks), and likewise to send you commercial communications through any other electronic or physical means. These communications will always be related to our themes, services, news or promotions, as well as those that we consider to be of interest to you and that may be offered by collaborators, companies or partners with whom we have commercial promotion agreements. If so, we guarantee that these third parties will never have access to your personal data. In any case, these communications will be carried out by LA PALA D’ORO, and always about products and services related to our sector.
- To draw up market profiles for advertising or statistical purposes.
- This same information may be offered or sent to you when you become a follower of the profiles of LA PALA D’ORO or ASTORIA VINOS on the social networks that link this Website, so that by becoming a follower of either of them you expressly consent to the processing of your personal data within the environment of these social networks, in compliance with these, as well as the particular conditions and privacy policies of the same. If you wish to stop receiving this information or have this data cancelled, you can unsubscribe as a follower of our profiles on these networks. In addition, followers on social networks may exercise the rights conferred by law, although, since these platforms belong to third parties, the responses to the exercise of rights by LA PALA D’ORO will be limited by the functionalities allowed by the social network in question, so we recommend that before following our profiles on social networks you review the conditions of use and privacy policies of the same.
- UNSUBSCRIBING FROM THE NEWSLETTER AND SENDING OF COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In compliance with the LSSI-CE 34/2002, of 11 July, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that you may at any time revoke your consent to receive commercial communications, or to unsubscribe from our subscription services, simply by sending an e-mail indicating your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating: UNSUBSCRIBE LA PALA D’ORO
2. DATA OF THIRD PARTIES
In the event that you provide us with personal data of third parties, in compliance with the provisions of article 5.4. LOPD, you declare that you have previously informed said persons of the content of the data provided, of the origin of the same, of the existence and purpose of the file containing their data, of the recipients of said information, of the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, as well as the identifying data of LA PALA D’ORO. In this sense, it is their exclusive responsibility to inform the third parties whose data they are going to transfer to us of this circumstance, and LA PALA D’ORO does not assume any responsibility for the non-fulfilment of this precept on the part of the user.
3. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The owner of the data may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting LA PALA D’ORO: email@example.com. This request must contain the following information: name and surname, address for the purpose of notifications, photocopy of ID card or passport.
4. SECURITY MEASURES
LA PALA D’ORO has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to avoid its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorised third parties. Notwithstanding the above, the user acknowledges and accepts that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.